1st New Mexico Bank, Wild Wild West Rodeo | June 8, 9 & 10, 2023
This open rodeo is hosted by the Southwest Horseman’s Association, sponsored by 1st New Mexico Bank along with stock contractor Casper Baca Rodeo Company.
More information will be coming soon!
Tickets go on sale in June.
Open Rodeo entries by Casper Baca Rodeo Company @ 505-966-6735.
Mutton Bustin’ sign up is in person at Circle Heart Western Wear during rodeo week. See rules in the Q/A below.
Our 2023 Specialty Act: Bert and Frannie Davis – Davis’ Muttley Crew 2022 “Top 5” PRCA Comedy Specialty Act of the Year Finalist. The Clown with All the Dogs!! www.coppertownclown.com
Get Ready for a wild ride with Casper Baca Rodeo Company!
Title Sponsor – First New Mexico Bank of Silver City
Thursday Night Sponsor – W & N Enterprises Bull Riding Fest
Friday Night Sponsor – Snappy Mart and The Brown Boys at Werner Tire
Saturday Night Sponsor – Freeport McMoRan and First Financial Credit Union
Barrel Racing – In-Out Lube
Bull Riding – Hatch Auto Center
Team Roping – James Hamilton Construction
Bareback Riding – Zia Access
Saddle Bronc – Levitt Group
Tie Down Roping – Arenas Valley Animal Clinic
Breakaway – Runyan Construction
Muttin Bustin – Circle Heart
Calf Scrabble – KNFT Radio
Exceptional Rodeo – Humphreys Enterprises
Our Rodeo Sponsorships range from an arena sign sponsorship that includes box seating for both nights of the rodeo at $500 to $800. To bucking chute and event sponsorships at $1200 to $1500. And performance sponsorships at $1700 to $5000. We do have a few sponsorships available at this time.
- For RODEO information contact JoAnn Miller at 575-544-5120
- For RODEO vendor information contact PD Wilkerson at 575-519-8670
- For media relations contact Kim Clark 575-574-2629
- For SHA information contact John Frost at 575-228-1393
- Email email@example.com
- Q: How do I enter the rodeo? A: Our rodeo is an open rodeo. Enter with Casper Baca Rodeo Co at 505-966-6735.
- Q: Any special rodeo ground rules. A: Yes, the arena gate will be closed during each Barrel Racing run.
- Q: How can I volunteer? A: We would love to have you as a volunteer for our rodeo. We need ticket takers, folks to help clean up, runners, etc. These are non-paid positions. However, for a job well done, with multiple hours contributed, you will get a free ticket to the rodeo.
- Q: Do I have to purchase a ticket for my infant? A: We don’t have a hard and fast rule for this. Per the rodeo chairman, “If they are 5 and younger, and will be sitting in a seat they need a ticket, if they will be sitting on your lap, no ticket needed.”
- Q: How do I become a vendor? A: We ensure that we have a variety of vendors; no one selling the same thing. We have events happening starting on Friday through Saturday. The charge is $250 – $350 for the week. Contact P.D. Wilkerson at 575-519-8670.
- Q: How do I enter my child in the Mutton Busting? A: Sign up location will be Circle Heart Western Wear. There are only 10 slots for Thursday and Friday. New in 2023 there will be a $10 stock charge. Parents must sign a waiver, in person, to enter their child. Rules are handed out when registered.
- Q: Can I purchase my rodeo tickets with a credit card? A: T.B.D.
- Q: What do I need to know to take photographs at the rodeo? A: You may take photographs for your OWN PERSONAL USE.
- Q: How do I get box seating? A: Box seating for the week comes with a sponsor package purchase. These sponsor packages start at $600, most packages average $1,000 -$1,500 (event and nightly sponsorships).
For additional information contact our Rodeo Chairman, JoAnn Miller at 575-544-5120. We look forward to seeing you at the Rodeo!